El Paso’s Downtown Management District Hosts Open Barstool Miniature Golf Tournament at 13 Downtown Bars
EL PASO, Texas – The Downtown Management District (DMD) announces the return of the popular and growing Downtown Barstool Open presented by Miller Lite, with tickets now on sale. The event is scheduled for Saturday February 5.
The miniature golf tournament expands to include holes of golf at 15 downtown bars and restaurants and increase capacity to a record 700 participants. The event consists of teams of four (4) traveling from location to location to complete their 9-hole round of miniature golf while competing for prizes: hole in one, low score, best suits and best team name.
Teams can register now on Downtownelpaso.com until January 23 for $ 60 per team for the standard team option. The DMD also brings back the successful Fast Pass Team option available to $ 80 per team (limited to 60 teams). The Fast Pass allows teams to start playing one hour earlier. The price of all tickets will increase by $ 20 per team on January 24, the last day to register online on February 3.
Space is limited and this event should sell out again! Each team member will receive a loot bag, miniature golf ball, and other loot items, along with the opportunity to compete for a variety of prizes and experience the variety of downtown bars and restaurants. .
Registration and event information can be found on centrevilleelpaso.com (places are limited). The day of registration (if space is available) and the collection of packages will be open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Circa 1963 at the Hotel Indigo. Golf will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for standard teams or from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Fast Pass teams. The participating teams will go as they please and in the desired order to the different places. An awards ceremony will take place at 4:00 p.m. at Circa 1963 at the Indigo Hotel.
Currently confirmed participating bars and restaurants include:
- Circa 1963, 325 N. Kansas (inside the Indigo Hotel)
- Crafts and Social, 305 E. Franklin
- EPIC Bar and Nightclub, 510 N. Stanton
- Rockstar Burger Bar, 271 N. Stanton
- 8 ½ Bar, 504 N. Stanton St.
- Patio of Stanton House, 230 N. Mesa St.
- The Toolbox, 506 N. Stanton St.
- Dillinger’s, 303 E. Franklin Ave.
- Pot Au Feu, 307 E. Franklin
- Mona Bar, 410 ½ avenue San Antonio.
- Sabor, 10 Sheldon Ct. (Inside the Paso del Norte hotel)
- B-17 Bombers Oyster Pub, 201 S. El Paso St.
- The Tap Bar and Restaurant, 408 E. San Antonio Ave.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best costume / team outfit
- Best team name
- Low Team Score will win the prestigious Green Sarapes
- Low individual score
- Hole-in-one (Sponsored by Chelito’s Burritos)