Find the must-see events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide from Monday, December 6 to Sunday, December 12, 2021.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to heal your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our list of arts, music and nightlife events happening all week around Houston, Monday through Sunday.
Here are our picks for day and night living in Houston from Monday, December 6 through Sunday, December 12, 2021:
Houston Day + Nightlife Guide: December 6 to 12, 2021
- Christmas Cruises Along Buffalo Bayou | Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 December – Buffalo Bayou Partnership offers 45-minute bayou cruises with festive boat lighting, goodies and a visit from Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus. Meet at Allen’s Landing on Commerce Street for departure. $ 15. Departures are every hour from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday, December 6, 2021
- Steak Night Mondays at Spot Sports Bar & Grill | No cover – End your Monday with a juicy rib eye or T-bone steak at The Spot on Richmond Ave. Get a steak and two sides for $ 14.95, and also enjoy their Monday night drink and hookah specials. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Karaoke concert at Ciao Lounge | No cover – Show your true star potential at the Ciao Lounge in Richmond Ave for their weekly karaoke concert. Savor special drinks and shots as well as an extensive cuisine menu. Free entry; VIP sections cost $ 275. 7 p.m.
- Saint Jhn in concert at House of Blues – Known for the smash hit of 2018’s “Roses,” the Guyanese-American rapper and singer-songwriter heads to Houston for a show. $ 35 to $ 59.50. 7 p.m.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Kickback and karaoke at the O2 Lounge | No cover – Pick your favorite song and put your singing skills center stage in Southwest Houston. Sample $ 2 tacos, $ 5 margaritas, and other bar promotions between performing in front of the crowd and enjoying the show. 6 p.m. to midnight.
- Quizically challenged Trivia at Woodson’s Local Tap + Kitchen | No cover – Bring your thinking skills to the location of Woodson’s Spring for some fun trivia. While you’re at it, don’t miss Woodson’s weekly Tuesday Night Specials. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cutthroat Comedy Open Mic Night at PJ’s Sports Bar | No cover – Only the toughest and funniest comedians survive at PJ’s in Montrose. Be part of the relentless crowd and take advantage of special offers on aperitif time drinks. 8 p.m.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Winter Wonderland All White Affair at the Houston Junior League – The Junior League is hosting their official Winter Wonderland All White event at their Uptown headquarters. The event will feature 40 local vendors for holiday shopping, a 360-degree photo booth, skydivers, gifts, food and a cash bar. $ 75. 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Ladies Night Comedy & Karaoke at Who Dat Daiquiri | No cover – The South Side Lounge and Bar welcomes ladies on Wednesday nights with their open mic comedy show and karaoke. The drink specials will flow through the night and the kitchen will be available to guests during the event. 7 p.m. to midnight.
- Karol G in concert at the Smart Financial Center – After a previous postponement, reggaeton artist Karol G is heading to Houston for the Bichota tour. Special guest Feid will open the show. $ 49.95 to $ 99.95. 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 9, 2021
Friday, December 10, 2021
- Lights in the Heights Bike Ride at Eureka Heights Brew Co. | FREE – Head to the Heights Brewery for a 10 mile bike ride to see beautifully decorated homes in the Heights, and stop at a few neighborhood favorites along the way. Helmets and bicycle lights compulsory. 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tres Noches in Tres Robles – Enjoy a night of delicious food and drink from East End businesses at Finca Tres Robles, one of the only urban farms located in the loop. Chefs Sonia and Adrian Hernandez of Tacos El Nene and Equal Parts Brewing will provide the tacos and beer for the evening. $ 45. 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Wine & Music Pairing Dinner at Vesper Wine – Fans of Italian food and wine can head to Vesper Wine in Northwest Houston for an evening celebrating the two. The Roma Italian Eatery will provide the 3-course dinner and Vesper will provide three wines from their portfolio. Wine tasting costs $ 25; dinner is $ 21.65 (tip not included) and must be purchased separately. 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Punchlines Comic Benefit Tour at MATCH – Penny Appeal USA and illMuslims presents a comedy tour that highlights the range of Muslim experiences in their community and American society. $ 35. 8 p.m.
- Nathan Ray and his friends in concert at the Big Top of the Charley shine – The Midtown bar and room welcomes Nathan Ray with the Mustn’ts, DGS, Elias and Jack, and Celia Rehm for an evening of performances. $ 5 in advance; $ 10 day of the show (cash only). 8 p.m.
- Peekaboo in concert at Stereo Live – Artist Dubstep Peekaboo makes a stop in West Houston for the Black Hole Tour. The other EDM artists G-Rex, Mize, Ravenscoon and Austeria will support the show. $ 15. 22h.
- DJ Nightmre at Sekai Night & Day – NGHTMRE debuts at Sekai with local support from Jeremy Night at the new Sekai Night & Day at EaDo and Downtown. The venue offers a festival atmosphere, as well as a 1,000 square foot resort-style swimming pool surrounded by two floors of cabanas. $ 25 with VIP tables and services available by reservation. 22h.
- Martin Ikin in concert at the Bauhaus – The Downtown room welcomes DJ and producer Martin Ikin to light up the dance floor. DJs Re’Va and Maribella will support the show. $ 20. 22h.
Saturday 11 December 2021
- HTX Market at NettBar | No cover – HTX Market is teaming up with NettBar in the Lower Heights for their first holiday market of the season. The market will feature 20 local artisans and small businesses for anyone looking to buy local this holiday season. From noon to 5 p.m.
- Southern Star Brewing Company Hot Sauce Festival | FREE – The Conroe brewery keeps it spicy for its hot sauce festival. The event will feature spicy challenges, hot sauce vendors, craft beer, food trucks, and live entertainment. From noon to 6 p.m.
- Pizaroworld 10th Anniversary Celebration at Pizaro’s Pizza Memorial – Houston’s Pizaro’s Pizza is celebrating its 10th anniversary with the city’s biggest pizza night for the second weekend in a row. Tickets include free pizza, games, tunes by DJ Nayyz, and entries to all raffles. Local beers and desserts will also be available. Admission is $ 1. 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Paint, Wine & Vibe Party at Pinklomein Studio – Houston-based artist Pinklomein is hosting an Ugly Christmas Sweater Paint party to create a piece similar to her own art style. Light snacks and wine will be offered to guests. Prizes will be awarded to the best sweaters. $ 35. 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Milk Carton Kids in concert at the Heights Theater – The folk duo travel to Houston for a show in the heights. Special guest Vera Sola will perform in support. $ 22 to over $ 350. 7 p.m.
- Pride Chorus Houston presents Holiday Traditions at Lambert Hall – Pride Chorus Houston is bringing its popular holiday concert back for another year to Lambert Hall in the Heights. The concert features the friendly LGBTQ + choir, as well as a Christmas wreath auction. $ 20. 8 p.m.
- Doomsday Wrestling presents War at Christmas! at Equal Parts Brewing – Doomsday Wrestling returns to Equal Parts in Second Ward for a hilarious, action-packed twist to celebrate the holidays. Check out your favorite stars like Precious Jules, La Dee Da and new talents in their Doomsday debut. $ 16 to $ 21. 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 12 December 2021
- Bazaar on the Bayou at White Oak Music Hall | FREE – Explore the Holiday Market for the chance to shop from over 75 different local vendors in time for the holiday season. During the event, there will be food trucks on site and drinks available for purchase. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holiday Market at the Post Oak Hotel | FREE – For some Uptown holiday shopping, the Post Oak Hotel hosts a Holiday Market with stylish Christmas stockings and the hotel’s unique collections. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Karbach Holiday Market at Karbach Brewing Co. | FREE – Karbach Brewing in the Heights is hosting a local holiday market in the beer garden with food trucks, animal portraits, DJ Mohawk Steve and a toy drive. Stop by 1pm to 3pm for an appearance of Santa Claus himself. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Feels Brunch and Day Party at High & Dry – The Downtown bar brings the vibes to the New York and Chicago skyline to the south. Try some of their curated cocktails to complete the mood. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Second Annual Holiday Songwriters Brunch at 202 Main – Meet at 202 Main in Conroe for their holiday brunch with free mimosas, gourmet brunch provided by Vernele’s New Orleans Bakery, and live musical entertainment from local talent. $ 49 for brunch; $ 25 for listening only. 11:30 a.m.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert at Toyota Center – The Trans-Siberian Orchestra heads to Houston for a highly anticipated show at the Toyota Center. The group celebrates the 25th anniversary of their flagship album, Christmas Eve and other stories. Tickets start at $ 25. 3 p.m.
- Kinky Circus & Artist Market at Numbers nightclub – Head to Montrose for the bustling Numbers Artist Market with live aerial artists, this time with a holiday twist. $ 20 in advance; $ 25 to $ 30 at the door. 5 p.m.
- Country Sundays at the Neon Boots Dancehall & Saloon – Learn some of the most popular country dances in Neon Boots’ second Sunday Dance Class. After you’ve learned a step or two, hit the dance floor to show off your new moves. $ 10. 5 p.m. to midnight.
Find more things to do in Houston throughout the year
You can find more fun in our interactive events calendar and our 365 weekend guides.
Make sure you subscribe to our free weekend guide email to receive a recap of the great things to do this weekend in Houston delivered to your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss anything, you can also subscribe to our Daily update emails (emailed six days a week).